Aquarium Currents Sea Swirl 1 in
Total height of One Inch model - 5 1/4 Inches
Max Flow Rate of One Inch Model - 1150 GPH
Sea Swirl's Rotating Return Device is designed to increase circulation, health, and life of the corals and fish in your tank.
- Sea Swirl Units are not submersible.
- All Sea Swirl units now have adjustable inlet for easier positioning of incoming water line.
- All units supplied with a black FPT x FPT inlet filling for hard plumbing with PVC and a barb fitting is included for hose connections.
- Stronger backet assembly with 3/8" adjustment screws on 3/4" & 1" models
- Oscillates the return from your existing pump or canister filter 90 degrees every 60 seconds.
- 180 Degree oscillating capability on 1/2" and 3/4" models with optional "Y" fitting.
- Eliminates use of wave makers and power heads
- Greatly improves circulation and helps eliminate "Dead Spots"
- Unlike other units, operates with any pressure, nothing to hide and cannot clog.
- No more unidirectional flow.
- Natural wave motion sweeps away excess mucus and waste products.
- Improved circulation-stimulates growth and carries nutrients to corals and plants.
- Discourages growth of unwanted algae.
- Attaches to top frame of all standard glass aquariums (optional brackets available for acrylic tanks if needed).
- Supplied with adjustable black outlet fittings on 1/2" and 3/4" models (approximately 30 degrees).
- Outer oscillating pipe is machined for standard schedule 40 fittings.
- Maintenance free
- 9 foot electric cord
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the USA - U.S. Patent # 6,321,683
Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org or call us tolll free 1-888-611-1247
©2011 www.aquariumsupplycompany.com Aquarium Supplies | Reef Supplies
calcium reactor protein skimmer pump t5 lighting metal halide led aquarium lighting ro/di